Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A List...Y Nada Mas

  • I'm planning on picking up a third language this summer. And got the books for it today. I'm psyched.
  • The third language is Swahili, by the way.
  • Did I mention I'm psyched?
  • Did I mention that in T-Minus 10 months, I will own my dream car?
  • Did I mention that I'm psyched?
  • In case I didn't get my point across in the last post, God is good. 
  • He really is.
  • Please get that.
  • I miss St.Louis.
  • I miss the people in St.Louis.
  • Tomorrow is my sister's birthday. 
  • We told her that we cancelled it. 
  • She didn't seem to like that very much.
  • I don't like getting my hopes up for stuff. 
  • And sometimes I do.
  • That fails.
  • Sometimes wins.
  • But more than likely fails.
  • I think if I watch one more cartoon I may scream. 

No comments: