Friday, April 10, 2009

This is what you do at the end of Senior Year...

I have come to the realization that as of May 5, I can effectively write off my senior year. My senior presentation is on April 27th and the AP Spanish Exam is on May 5. A senior paper for English is due on May 4. I'm trying to talk my teacher out of this deadline as it is an unlucky day . She won't listen.
So, because of this realization, I still take notes on various the various problems that Africa has, but they look like this:
They include detailed sketches of the continent, complete with rivers, South African shading, Tanzania, and a warning that Madagascar contains....
...lemurs.
It also contains a plan for how to deal with the Somali piracy conflict-
Voila.
In other news, I'm off book for the play now. Off book for all 11 lines and 30 seconds of stage time that I have.
But, Gabri went to practice with me on her birthday (as her present), and the cast decided that she needed to be serenaded for her birthday.
It's a good thing that this is not a musical.
She had fun, though. So did her teddy bear. 
Oh, and here's that birthday picture-
That's my brilliant sister, for you.

No comments: