Monday, May 12, 2008

Coffee and Me


I got a call today from the lady who owns Java Hut here in town. About 2 years ago, Sis.Theresa told her I was looking for a job. I never heard anything and actually forgot about it. I called my mom from school today and she had left a message with all of the details. It's $7 an hour job (minimum) and about $5-10 per shift in tips. Pretty awesome. Plus, I get a 50% discount. Being the coffee addict that I am, this does not bother me in the slightest. I would start in June and start training at the end of this month. It's 24-34 hours per week, which will allow me to save a substantial amount for my missions trip that I want to go on. The job, all in all, is probably one of the greatest high school jobs I could think of having. I don't have to work any Sundays and possibly no Wednesdays, meaning no missing church. It sounds like a pretty sure thing, even though I'm not for sure. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: