Friday, May 2, 2008

You. Go.

So, for a long time, about 3 years to be exact, I have been dying to go overseas for missions. I was supposed to go to Eastern Europe (Czech and a few other surrounding countries) but some things fell through and I wasn't able to go. A few months ago, I thought that I had an academic oppurtunity to go to South America for several months, but that also fell through.

Tonight I downloaded an application for an AIM program called Next Steps. The application is on my desktop, almost completely filled out. I am requesting to go to either Peru or the Dominican Republic. I have a pastoral recommendation to hand to Bro. Kramer on Sunday. The money is the only issue I have right now, but I think that if this is God's will that everything will work out.

Please pray for me and that God's will will be done.

No comments: