Friday, April 25, 2008

I Gotz Mail!

Dear Rebecca,

Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you that you hame been accepted into the 2008-2009 Teacher Academy class. I have recieved all of your paperwork and your application packet is now complete. I look forward to working with you in the upcoming school year. I am happy that you have chosen to take a serious look at the rewarding profession of teaching. I hope to instill my enthusiasm for teaching in my students.

You will be recieving an acceptance letter from our guidance department which will include documents for you to fill out. It should also include the date of our orientation in early May. I will meet with all new students and parents at that time. If you have any questions or concerns prior to the orientation, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I know you will be happy with your decision to be a part of the Teacher Academy. You will have an exciting and memorable senior year!

Sincerely,

Mrs.Giles
Teacher Academy Instructor.

No comments: