Monday, April 21, 2008

Everyone Else's Business

Of course this stuff is just for you guys to talk and gossip about. That's what I exist for, right?

I'm so thrilled that my interests are just there for you all to talk about, and for you to speculate how things are going to "crush" me.

I also love how you guys say things right in front of me, and then when I confront one of you about it, the reply I get is"Whoever told you that doesn't know what they're talking about". Of course! What was I thinking?

And of course I wanted everyone to know that I liked him! I wasn't worried about destroying a friendship or making things awkward. I definitely wanted him to know, too, which is convenient because your blabbing is going to reach him sooner or later. That is EXACTLY why I only told the people that I did, because I knew I could trust them. 

------------------------
Grow up, people. It's not that big of a deal. Actually, it kind of is, and I would appreciate you not trying to figure out my feelings about things that don't even matter. You have no idea what's going on and you never will. You don't have a clue how I feel because you obviously don't know me. And I would appreciate it if once I hear you talking about those things, you would at least own up to it and not treat me like an idiot who's deaf and blind and has no idea of her surroundings.

No comments: