Friday, February 22, 2008

Of all the days...

I always have that subconcious "Dear Lord, let me sleep in today" need for a snow day, but of all the days, today was not a good one. The Invisible Children Road Crew was supposed to come to our school, and I was psyched to meet them. I got a pass to get out of lunch and everything. There is no way for them to reschedule the meeting, either. I was a little bummed. We're also supposed to have a Sunday School Rally in Barberton tonight, but they have ridiculous amounts of snow so we have no idea how that's going to happen. And tomorrow there's a quiz, but Lancaster is supposed to get ice out the wazoo, so who knows?


Of all the days....

2 comments:

NinjaJohn said...

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Tiffany said...

Bummer about Invisible Children. They're going to be here early next week...come on over! ;)