Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Anti-Valentine's Day

This is the week I hate the most. Thursday is the abominable day. I loathe it all.

See?


So, in case you don't understand my loathing of Valentine's, I did a survey on MySpace that was labeled the "Love Day Survey!" I removed that title and put something else in. I don't remember what.


1. Are you single or taken?
I'm single.

2. Chocolate or flowers?
Roses, por favor

3. Will you do anything special for Valentines Day?
No. I hate that stupid holiday.

4. Do you like anyone?
Yeah.

5. Were you dating anyone last Valentines?
No.

6. What would be your dream Valentines date?
Just chilling with the boyfriend that i don't have.

7. Do you make a big deal about Valentines?
No. I hate it.

8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Yes. In like 2nd grade.

9. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
If I had a person to write one to

10. Do you believe in Cupid?
Yes. Also, the tooth fairy, easter bunny, santa claus, and the guy out there that is perfect for me.

11. Do your parents give you presents on Valentines?
Yes.

12. Do you still send out Valentines cards?
No

13. Do you like candy hearts?
Yes

14. What is something you got last Valentines?
A snow day.

15. Is Valentines depressing?
Yes. I hate it..

16. How do you feel about PDA?
It's gross.

17. How is your love life going?
Are you seriously asking me this? It's about as dead as Bambi's mom!

18. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
Yes, thanks for bringing up painful memories, you jerk.

19. How many roses would you want?
Any.

20. Will you have a boyfriend/girlfriend next Valentines?
It's in two days. My chances are slim.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

lol!!!