So, we are now a little over 3 weeks into the new year. I never last this long with my resolutions. Ever. Okay, so the vegetarianism one lasted for a month, but still, usually they never last this long. Here's what has been going on-
- Study harder- Um, I've done about the same. In some subjects I'm doing better than others.
- I'm going to lose weight.- I'm working on it. I don't know exactly how well it's coming. When it thaws outside I'm going to run in the mornings.
- I'm going to work on calling people back. -This has been a complete bust. Why did I even attempt that?
- Finish the BREAD chart for once- I'm so proud of myself. I'm caught up! 3 weeks in! I usually give up on Day 3!
- Fast every Thursday from Breakfast until at least 3 PM- This, I will not share, because it is none of your business.