Friday, August 20, 2010

Shoeboxes and Other Things That Lack Interest

I think I've given up on the thirty day thing. By day eighteen. That's just sad. I got busy, lost track, and then lost motivation. Oh well, it happens. I've been with friends this week, some coming in for the school year, and some coming in just to visit and/or move out (and yes, I'm still bitter about that fact).

So...the new shoebox. I love it. It's awesome. It's me. It's shockingly (STILL!) clean.

It should be noted that the above painting was made by one of my fabulous friends. It may be one of my favorite things in my room currently. Or the Woodstock poster. It's a complete and total toss-up. (I completely kid and say this knowing my audience.)

1 comment:

MotherT said...

It looks very "Beckyish"! Are you taking bets on how long it will stay clean??