- I wake up at my normal time of 5:45. FAIL in itself.
- I forgot that today is English lesson day. Which means we don't leave until 8. I could have had an extra hour of sleep. I dozed a little but woke up every 15 minutes just to make sure they didn't leave with out me. FAIL.
- We leave at 8:30 and as we drive down our little alley of Pasaje Francisco Barrio, we stop and I get a slight feeling that I'm tilting to the side slowly. I think it's just my imagination
- Nope. Apparently the tires got slashed when Bro.Bir went to Argentina last night. (Sis.Bir and I didn't end up going)
- We had to stand on the side of the road for about 45 minutes while this guy fixed our tire that was slashed and changed our tire.
- WIN. We went back and had french toast.
- I come here and work on the third grade workbook/textbook. Found out I've been putting in the wrong writing sheet lines in the book. Had to go back, delete them, and replace them.
- Twitter and Facebook don't seem to feel like working.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
My Morning= FAIL