Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm a trend follower

Danessa is the only one awake at Dawn's house right now. So, I'm going to go ahead and do this. You enjoy that.


What is on your desktop wallpaper?


What is your favorite zoo animal?
Lemurs
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Mr.Bear. Duh.
What food do you eat too much of?
Pizza
What kind of hairstyle do you have?

It's not really styled at the moment.
What was your favorite gym class activity?
Dismissal
What is on the shirt you are wearing right now?

Nothing
What is the picture nearest to you?
It looks like there's a stack of baptism pictures on the table by me. I don't know though.
What kind of salad dressing do you like?
Ranch
What is your least favorite food?
Pineapple. Mainly because it makes my throat feel like it's spontaneously combusting.
What do you do on a Sunday night?
Go to church
If you could only have one condiment to use on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Ranch dressing. True story, the last year I ate lunch in the cafeteria (my junior year), my friends counted only six days throughout the entire year that I didn't use ranch.
What color are your sheets?
White with flowers
How big is your computer screen?
No idea
What pair of shoes do you wear most often
Black flipflops or jelly shoes
What is your favorite game?
Sims 2
What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Mashed potatoes and gravy
What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepparoni
What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow morning?
I'm not sure. It's the last few days that I'm home and can sleep in before working in Paraguay.

No comments: