Friday, March 13, 2009

Plane Tickets and Something Bad Has Apparently Happened

I'm not sure what to think at the moment. A bunch of kids got called down to the auditorium just now by the vice principal. Most were "the bad kids", but there were a few that weren't. And the specifically said senior students, so I don't know.

Anyway. So, I'm in the library with nothing to do, so I'm looking at airfare. It appears that it will be about $60 cheaper for me to leave on June 29, rather than June 22. Either way, the price is around $1600. If I were to put my bank account and my contributions bank account together, I could by the tickets today.

The only thing I'm really debating on is whether I want to leave on the night of December 22 and get home at around midnight, or leave at around six on December 22, and get home at about ten the next morning. Travelers? Thoughts?

No comments: