Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The One Where The Muffin's Day Sucked

I thought that it was going to be a good day today because my English exam was kind of ridiculously easy. I love Pride and Prejudice. I don't like Mr.Darcy, though. I think he's a crapweasel.

So, then, I go to my placement at the Middle School and my supervising teacher isn't there. There's a sub, a highly attractive, no, smoking hot sub. So, I'm just thinking that this day is excellent.

Well, then by the pretty much clueless expression on the sub's face, I figured that he had no idea who on earth I was. The teacher apparently was unexpectedly absent and hadn't said anything about a student teacher. So this guy goes, "Oh, are you here to teach? Do you have your own lessons or do you use hers?"

Dude, are you insane?

So, there's nothing for me to do all day while I'm there. So, I just sit there. And sit there. And sit there some more.

Meanwhile, outside....
...that is happening.

So they decide to let out an hour early, and they give all of us about an hour's notice. So, Mr.Genius-I'm-So-Attractive-That-I-Don't-Have-To-Use-Common-Sense decides, "Hey! I can leave now!" (Seventh period is planning and eighth was cancelled). So, THE GUY LEAVES! An hour before the early dismissal. He's really, really smart.

So, he leaves and I'm sitting there in the classroom hanging out and deciding what to do. This is an hour and a half before my bus is supposed to get there. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do because yesterday they wouldn't let me in the school after I left after exams because they were doing makeups. So, I call my mom, in hysterics, because I don't know what to do to get home and it looks like this outside-
And it's freezing. So, my grandma calls. "We're coming to get you, because Grandpa has 4-wheel drive."

"No, you're not! The roads are crap!"

"Yes, we are."

"No, Grandma. Seriously."

"Yes." *click*

Okay, then.

So, because the roads are crap, the normally five minute drive took them fifteen minutes, all of which I'm freaking out that they're going to spin off of the road to their death.

Because I'm a drama queen.

Yeah, also, there's this snow drift next to me while I take this picture that goes up to my thigh. Nice. I love snow.

Then, I decide to go in and wait for my grandparents inside. Like I'm not 'upposed to.

And what happens?

My phone rings, of course.

Loudly.

And a bunch of other people hiding in the school secretly start shushing me and my Rent ringtone.

I had a good day. Really. I did.

No comments: