Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Look What I Did Today!

Because the Teacher Academy is so much fun and had the grand idea of making us begin placements today  even though due to exams, I should have gone home at eleven, I started my Middle Childhood Placement today. I'm doing eighth grade Language Arts, and although I love English, I have a feeling that I'm going to grow to hate this placement. The kids are bratty, mouthy, and disgusting. Frankly, my preschoolers had better manners. I want to punch them in the face. But I'm not allowed to. Something about rapport.
I also finally cleaned out my closet today, like I've been meaning to for the past couple of months. It looks rather nice, if I do say so myself.
I don't think I really ever realized how many stinking pairs of shoes I have. And this isn't even all of them!
Also, to free up more cabinet space to store crap that I don't need to store, I moved my blankets to this shelf. Also, that way my brother and sister can steal blankets without ripping everything out of my nightstand cupboard.
I think that later this week I am going to rearranged my desk so that it's over by my window. There's a leak in our ceiling and I can't put my laptop on the desk, so it's been on the nightstand since I got it, three weeks ago.   More pictures later. I'm sure you all can't wait for those.

No comments: