Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Support?

I've been following Mr.Freshwater's hearings fairly closely. For those of you who don't know, he got fired and right now there's a hearing going on in which he's appealing the decision.

Anyway, if you read before, I really hate this whole case. So did most of the school. Frequently, after reading the stories in the news, I would be really angry at the person who accused him- then known as John Doe. I've been in Mr.Freshwater's class and he did nothing wrong.

I found out this morning that one of my friends is the accuser. He missed school yesterday and I found out that it was because yesterday he was testifying about the tesla coil and how it burned a cross into his arm and it stayed there.

What do you do when you want to support a teacher, and know he didn't do anything wrong while YOU were in his class, but you have a friend who you just know wouldn't lie about something like this?

If you figure that out, let me know, because I'm stumped.

No comments: