Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Brain-Deadness. I also haz it.

I promise I will be up and blogging again. I have been busy. They don't joke around Senior Year, do they?

Anyway, I had the Sweet Corn Festival this weekend, so today was my "cram day". I had a room to clean. (Yes, it's clean!!!) And a speech to write, and some Forensics homework to finish. And a Spanish quiz to study for. And a college novel to SparkNote (because it is SINFULLY boring.) And an education textbook to skim....err....read and study thoroughly.

So, anyway. I'm loving the Teacher Academy. I'm really excited about what's going to happen with it this year.

Finally, I have four paychecks that I need to cash in. I did the math and I have just enough to pay tithes, pay off that dumb KAP fine, buy my passport, and pay the fee for my missions application.  I can't believe I'm actually doing this. In a year, I could be blogging from Paraguay. That is quite unsettling. I don't know which is more disturbing- the fact that I could be eating Guinea Pig in a year (*shudder* my poor Probie!!!) or the fact that I could be educating Paraguayan inner-city children. Both of those are pretty big things. Also, I'm going to be an actual grown up in a month. A MONTH! And I'm getting a diploma in about 8 months! That's just insane to me.

So, I'll hopefully be back into the daily blogging again this week. That is, if school doesn't kill me first.

P.S. Hey, Tiffany, I'm getting my CURVE tomorrow!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: