Friday, August 15, 2008

More from this FUN vacation

Really.



I AM having a good time. I promise.



So, we went to Mammoth cave yesterday afternoon. 2-hour tour that involved lights that don't always work. This is a huge FAIL when traveling with small children in tow. Squealing and screams abound. It was really cool to get to walk through and see everything. Everyone was just very sore afterwards.

Tonight, the internet has seemed to behave. I haven't had any problems whatsoever. Maybe I'll upload some pictures on MySpace tonight.

Anyway, today we spent the entire day at Jellystone, going swimming and playing mini-golf. Much fun.

On the road again tomorrow, going to Cincinnati, where we'll be spending the night and going to King's Island on Sunday. Probably no blog until Monday.

P.S. I'm still not sure what's going on with the job front. Haven't heard anything yet. We'll find out tomorrow.

No comments: