Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eastoning

I love going shopping with my aunt. It is always quite the adventure. She's one of those artsy people so we go into all of the decorative, hippyish, artsy stores.

Note: my aunt is not a hippy. I am the hippyish one. Not artsy. It's a good blend.

Anyway, so we went into all of these stores that only we do. Anthropologie and Z Gallerie are musts. We also hit Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Restoration Hardware, and Bath & Body Works.And assorted clothing stores. These are depressing to go into because my aunt is so cute and tiny and I am so....err...curvy. She found some really cute stuff at The Limited. Unfortunately, that store stops one or two sizes short of me. She also got a really cute thing at Anthropologie. I say thing because I don't know what it is. Also at Anthropologie was a ginormous Terra Cotta pot circa 1900 Portugal. Only $7800. What a steal.

I spent my gift card at B&B. I got two body splashes (Honeysuckle and Pomegranate). I am so sad. They are doing away with the mini-splashes. I wanted to buy my mom one in "her scent" (Cherry Blossom) but of course they didn't have one.

We enjoyed a nice dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. I forwent my usual and got choclate peanut butter cookie dough. Soooo delicious. Aunt Faith stole some of it. She got mud pie. It was a regret of hers.

Tonight's agenda- chick flicks. As usual.

No comments: