Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Can you tell I have no blog fodder?

I think I'm a contradictive Hippie without all of the pot.



Seriously.



If it weren't for the drugs and....um....other situations which will not be spoken of...I would soooo be a Hippie.



Also, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Thus the contradiction. I don't buy into the mentality that our government has nothing to do except for rip us off. I don't think that the healthcare system is a sham, designed to take our money and make us think we are incompetant weaklings. Also, I have every intention of going corporate when I get my 5-year Master's degree from Kent State, hopefully.



So maybe I'm not such a Hippie. But wait, there's more!



I'm anti-war(although not radically. I just don't like it), I have fallen in love with the eco-friendly clothing style, and I love lava lamps!



Tye-dye, however, is tacky.



Woodstock music rocks, for the most part.



I have two versions of Green Tambourine on my iPod (Robert Goulet,as well as the original Lemon Pipers).



I shocked my dad by knowing who the Dead Kennedy's were. (A rock band. I learned this from Guitar Hero III)



Hmmmm.....



While we're on this subject, the article that got me thinking about this-ok, never mind...I can't find it anymore.

No comments: