Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Bucket List

I just finished watching The Bucket List, which was an absolutely amazing movie. The ending made me cry like a little girl and was not what I expected at all. I've heard about the movie at school and everyone said it was good, but I don't exactly trust the kids at school because some of the movies they pick are really lame, like Drillbit Taylor, which I didn't even finish because I felt myself getting stupider as I watched it. 

Anyway, The Bucket List has Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman, and Sean Hayes, who, in my opinion, are some of the greatest actors ever. Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are both in the hospital with terminal cancer and Freeman is making a "Bucket List", or a list of things to do before he "kicks the bucket". Nicholson takes the list, thinks it's lame, and edits it, and the two of them set out to do everything on the list.

I don't know if it's out on video or DVD yet, because I am a bad person and utilize 66Stage.com, which is where I found it. But if or when it is, it is a great movie, which will probably make you cry unless you are a heartless jerk with no soul. 

No comments: