- Sunday School kids were horrible today. It was no fun. At all.
- My beloved phone got run over. Yes. As in with a car. It fell out of my purse, apparently, as I was climbing in to go to church this morning and the car found it before I did. The screen is completely obliterated. For a while, half of the screen was flicking on and working, but now it's just white with some shading where various options used to be. And I can't call people because I can't see my contacts and because I can't see what I'm doing. I accidentally called someone, who I have no idea who it was, who was very rude about me accidentally calling them. I was trying to call Ratchol. It wasn't Ratchol.
- I hate drama. And it abounds more and more.
- Repeat 3, with different situation.
- Ditto here.
- And again, ditto.
- Something happened after church, which I don't exactly feel like broadcasting to all the world to see, because the way that I feel makes me feel selfish, stupid, inconsiderate, and cold-hearted. But it's what set me off when I got home and I cried for a long time. Which is stupid in and of itself because to most of you it would seem like nothing. Maybe. I don't know. I just feel like a generally bad person because of how I felt tonight. I don't think I'm as mature as I thought I was.
So, yeah. I feel like throwing myself in front of a semi right now. Or maybe I should just go to sleep and pray that tomorrow will be a better day.
After all, I don't see how it could get much worse.