Sunday, April 27, 2008

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Today has been less than stellar. It's not even because of my Grandma. Everything has just gone wrong today. Shall we recap? Yea, verily we shall.

  1. Sunday School kids were horrible today. It was no fun. At all.
  2. My beloved phone got run over. Yes. As in with a car. It fell out of my purse, apparently, as I was climbing in to go to church this morning and the car found it before I did. The screen is completely obliterated. For a while, half of the screen was flicking on and working, but now it's just white with some shading where various options used to be. And I can't call people because I can't see my contacts and because I can't see what I'm doing. I accidentally called someone, who I have no idea who it was, who was very rude about me accidentally calling them. I was trying to call Ratchol. It wasn't Ratchol.
  3. I hate drama. And it abounds more and more.
  4. Repeat 3, with different situation.
  5. Ditto here.
  6. And again, ditto.
  7. Something happened after church, which I don't exactly feel like broadcasting to all the world to see, because the way that I feel makes me feel selfish, stupid, inconsiderate, and cold-hearted. But it's what set me off when I got home and I cried for a long time. Which is stupid in and of itself because to most of you it would seem like nothing. Maybe. I don't know. I just feel like a generally bad person because of how I felt tonight. I don't think I'm as mature as I thought I was.

So, yeah. I feel like throwing myself in front of a semi right now. Or maybe I should just go to sleep and pray that tomorrow will be a better day.

After all, I don't see how it could get much worse.

No comments: