Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Things

Today wasn't a lot better, but at least one really, really, really, really, really good thing happened.

Let's give it up for RESEARCH PAPER GRADES!!!

*catchy nighttime talk show theme music plays*

Thank you, thank you.

For those of you just joining us this evening, let's recap.

I endured the slave labor of writing my very first college paper and have been waiting anxiously for the past 2 weeks to find out how my research on the Kent State University shootings held up.

The moment you all have been waiting for has arrived. The envelope please.

*drumroll*

Part A- 505/550 (92%)
Part B- 505/550 (92%)
Part C- 550/550 (100%)

YAY!!!!

I'm so psyched that this is over with and that I came out of it, not only alive, but really, really well. And in addition to that, next years senior paper will be a breeze because it's only supposed to be 4-8 pages, and this paper was 8-10. Also, the senior paper won't be as incredibly scrutinized. I hope.

No comments: