Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Holiday That Is Tomorrow...

For the past month on Facebook, many of us have been anticipating April 10. This day has been designated-

[Expletive] With Yahoo Search Day!

I'm very excited about this day. And you all can help.

Tomorrow is going to be very stressful for me, as my vault o' knowledge about Kent State goes to Mr.Shriver and half of my fourth quarter grade is in this paper. You can make me happy by participating in the holiday.

All you have to do, is search for  "Furby Army" in the Yahoo Search Engine. I'm sure many of you have seen the list of recent top searches, that are usually something lame like "Turkey Recipe". It would bring joy to mine and millions of other's hearts if you would just search for "Furby Army". At least once. A ton of other people will be doing it, and it would be amazingly funny to me if the people at Yahoo! were scratching their heads over the significance of the Furby National Guard. So, anyway. It's dumb, but will at least amuse me for about 10 seconds. 

So please people, celebrate Furby's. Participate in [Expletive] With Yahoo Search Day.

I am the Muffin and I approved this message.

No comments: