Saturday, March 22, 2008

Impromptu Spring Break

So, I got a call today.

And guess what?

I'm going to Washington DC for spring break.

Yes. That DC. As in my favorite city in the WORLD!!

The last time I was there was August '06, when I went on a missions trip with my youth group (which was then Canton) and had an amazing time, including going inside the White House.

To read about that trip- click here, here, here, and here.

So here's the deal.

I'm leaving as soon as the last "amen" is said on Sunday morning. Changing out of my church clothes and hitting the road. So then, I'm riding to Pennsylvania with 4 kids under 10 in the car (I'm going with Dawn) (P.S. The 4 kids should be SO fun) (P.P.S. I really have no room to complain, though, because I am majorly mooching my way on this vacation) and we'll be there that night. Then we leave early Monday, head to DC and spend the next 2 days there, then head back Wednesday evening.

I'm psyched right now. About as psyched as I can be.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ahem. *cough cough* AHEEEEEMMMM!

The Muffin said...

Why exactly are you ahem-ing me?

Tiffany said...

Oh I dunno...maybe because you guys might know someone who lives in the area.

The Muffin said...

Hmmmm....I wonder who that could be?

Anyway, just call or something while we're there. Like I said, I'm mooching along on this trip, but I'll see what I can do. =)

Tiffany said...

I'm going to the natural history museum with a friend and our kids on Monday. Yell if you're gonna be around that day. We can all take over the place. *evil grin* MySpace me your cell # and I'll send you mine.