Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ask-A-Techie....

Shana,

At the bottom of your posting window, next to Post Options, there is a little box labeled "Labels For This Post". Click on that box, and type in whatever you want.

Tiffany,

Although I less than three the Calibri font, I will tell you how to change it because I am a good person. Under the "Home" Tab, there are multiple selections you can use as your default. Just go to the Blue and Purple overlapping "A's" and click. That 's labeled "Change Styles". Go to fonts, and I think what you're looking for is "Office Classic"

3 comments:

snb-the glamourista said...

thank you, dr. muffin.

can this aforementioned labeling occur for past posts?

Tiffany said...

Muffy, you are my American Idol.

snb, go to your dashboard and then manage posts. You can add labels to old posts that way. :)

snb-the glamourista said...

i did it! and it WORKED. now i have 500+ blogs that need a label....whew.