Monday, February 18, 2008

I have decided that I.....

Love:
  • A Walk To Remember- watched it yesterday afternoon with Carolyn and Alison and had never seen it before. I bawled like a baby. And then had a lousy night so came home and watched it again. It was easier to pay attention to it that time, too. It is now up there with my favorites. I less than three it amazingly.
  • Sleep- I'm exhausted right now and need a nap in the worst way.
  • Spell Check- Takes some of the effort (but not all) out of proofreading research papers.
  • MySpace- I always have, always will.
  • Samoas- I have loved them since I was a Girl Scout, but now with it being cookie season I find myself sitting in KAP American History, listening to lectures like- "And the US took posession of the Samoan Islands..." and thinking- "Mmmmmm....coconutty goodness..."

Hate:
  • Research papers- Do you know how hard it is to come up with a good concluding paragraph?
  • Drama- as in whininess, not theatre. I love theatre. Hate whininess.
  • Exhaustion- It's getting the better of me.
  • Amazon.com- They never shipped out that book I need to have read by tomorrow for KAP. Morons.
  • Psychological Research Studies- I'm supposed to be writing a proposal for an experiment for psych. I love psych, but this proposal is a chore.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Concluding paragraphs...*nods with understanding*...the bane of my existance too. That and now my research papers include reading actual research reports to get info and those makey my brain hurt.

Carolyn said...

Yea! for A Walk To Remember!!! <3

Carolyn said...

....and samoas!! Thanks for your help today!! :)