Anyway, because you all are DYING to know, let's announce my promises-to-myself-that-I-won't-keep to the world.
- Starting with Exams, which are next week, I am going to make a study schedule. Yes, a study schedule. Requiring me to crack a book outside of my normal homework needs. I don't know what the schedule entails yet, but I'm sure I will make it within the next couple days.
- I'm going to lose weight. Yeah, I know, I say this every year, but I mean it. I started near the end of 2007 losing some and I'm going to keep doing it.
- I'm going to work on calling people back. This sounds dumb, but trust me. I never call anyone back. Ever. It's embarrassing
- Finish the BREAD chart for once. I say every year that I'm going to do it and never do. It's also embarrassing. So, this year, Sis.Redmond and some of the girls in the youth group are going to work together on it. Meaning, holding each other accountable for doing it. We are also going to-
- Fast every Thursday from Breakfast until at least 3 PM. Trust me, this is sooo not as easy as it sounds like it would be. At least for me. It's not the whole day thing, but it's a start.
And old acquaintance be forgot....and all that good stuff.