Friday, December 7, 2007

Bleh

Did I mention that I have felt like poo all week? I have been exhausted, my head has felt like Hiroshima and Nagasaki just recreated themselves with in my cranial structure, and multiple times I have felt like I am going to lose my extremely-high-quality-school lunch. Isn't that great? I came home from school yesterday and crashed at about 4, and didn't wake up until 8:45. I couldn't fall asleep until about 11:30ish and then I woke up at the normal 6 AM and wanted to crawl back into bed and die. Lucky for me, the school district put us on a two-hour delay along with the rest of the county. Unfortunately, while the rest of the county transitioned smoothly from two hour delay to closings, our school still made us go despite the (I tell no lies here) 1/2 inch layer of ice that was on my road. Not kidding. We dug it up at the bus stop and measured it. Granted, it was in the gutterish area of the road, but that's not the point. A couple of kids in my class ended up in a ditch, apparently. Oh happy day.

We did, as Carolyn pointed out, have a snow day on Wednesday. For a nothingness of snow. I mean, there were 3 inches on the ground, but no ice. The system is definitely corrupt. As is the computer in the living room. I know this because I tried to watch Grey's Anatomy this morning on ABC.com and the computer kept freezing up every 5 seconds. Thus, I have to wait until I get home to find out what happens to carotid artery dude (played by the wonderful Seth Green) until after school. Which, granted, isn't that long because of the fab-uh-luss two-hour delay schedule. But still.

No comments: