Thursday, September 27, 2007

No Small Fires

I was allowed to go out by myself today. No, not "out" (you can breathe now Sis.Jewel. There is no significant other. I wish.) but my mom went to the Florida Aquarium with the kids and Dad went to business meetings and I went out by myself. Of course, I was contained to the exhibition hall, but still. I ended up meeting up with my Aunt Shana and hanging with her, which was fun. And ran into the Borliks. Some great exhibits this year. Knock-off Coaches galore and for $85! Also, the Slovakian missionaries were selling crystal products including Cinderella slippers. They were so pretty.

Grey's Anatomy starts up tonight! WOOHOO!!

As for my issue a few posts ago, the issue has gotten steadily worse. I'm just about to the point of not caring. That is not a point I want to be at, because there is a chance that once I get there, the relationship between us will never be fixed. That isn't something I want to happen. But it may.

3 comments:

NinjaJohn said...

Just remember what comes around, goes around. All things work together for those that serve Him.

You're going to annoy me, aren't you. said...

During my junior and senior years I grew apart from a very good friend. I thought my world was going to end. We had different paths in life. We managed to stay friends just not as close. But she was in my wedding and I was in hers. So it might look sticky right now but there is hope.

aquabot said...

I think you should have to happy with the life is going on....won't you! Remaining calm in the tense situation sometimes solves the issues itself..You seems so innocent and honest in your views that life is not going to be any stumble block for you...I really adores your views...