Monday, December 25, 2006

And one more thing...

Almost forgot.....

I came home from church today/yesterday and found a big yellow bag on my table. My favoritest 4th cousin 28 times removed, Mistie, had asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her I loved candles and green was my favorite color, followed closely by red and blue. She took the "I love candles" quite literally and bought me a jumbo bag of 25 tea candles, 8-10 medium sized candles and some green, blue, and red candle holders. At the moment, my bathroom looks like it is celebrating advent/Hannukah with all of the candles. PURTY!!!

THANKS MISTIE!!!

P.S. Deana- I premade that post so it said 10:03 because that was the time that I actually made it in real life. And at the moment it is 1:33 AM (I just finished wrapping presents) but it will say 10:33 AM because I want this post to go to the top of my page. Sorry. No time travel this year!

1 comment:

Deana said...

Lol Yeah I figured you had done something like that... Awww To bad I thought for sure you had found a way to go into the future!~ lol