Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tralala..


Well, my title is just for lack of a better term. A great lack. It actually comes from the notorious Captain Underpants (pictured left) Unfortunately this great line did not make the top 100 most quoteworthy quotes (has anyone else noticed the great excess of top 100 lists lately?) A few of my favorites on the list-
_"Bam!" (Emeril Lagasse, "Emeril Live")
_"Come on down!" (Johnny Olson, "The Price is Right")
_"D'oh!" (Homer Simpson, "The Simpsons")
_"Good grief" (Charlie Brown, "Peanuts" specials)
_"Holy (whatever), Batman!" (Robin, "Batman")
_"Homey don't play that!" (Homey the Clown, "In Living Color")
_"How you doin'?" (Joey Tribbiani, "Friends")
_"I know nothing!" (Sgt. Schultz, "Hogan's Heroes")
_"Is that your final answer?" (Regis Philbin, "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire")
_"No soup for you!" (The Soup Nazi, "Seinfeld")
_"Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon?" (Grey Poupon ad)
_"Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?" (Arnold Drummond, "Diff'rent Strokes")
_"Yabba dabba do!" (Fred Flintstone, "The Flintstones")
That's my summary. The other ones are just stupid. Here's a few of my own.
_"Tralala!" (Captain Underpants, "The Many Adventures of Captain Underpants")
_"I don't wanna be a pirate!"(Seinfeld, "The Puffy Shirt")
_"Unagi..." (Ross, "Friends")

No comments: