Monday, September 4, 2006

Good stuff, bad stuff, and just plain wierd stuff....

Did you ever have someone where you just didn't know what to think about them? I'm pretty much in that situation right now. There's this guy who I was friends with and then all of the sudden, he just kind of cut off all communication. I think, because I have stuff to back this up, that he blocked me from IM, wouldn't reply to my e-mails, and then cancelled his subscription to my Xanga site. It really bugged me and so I kinded conceded to the idea that we were never going to be friends again and I should just move on. Well, this morning, I get online and I have an e-mail saying that someone has accepted my friend request on Xanga. So I go on there and it ends up being the person who has cut me off. Of course it doesn't show up on my profile as me having any friends but still, it was wierd. Then I had a comment from them. So, I left one back not understanding what the hay the comment was talking about and then another one saying that I was totally blonde and I got it now. So, I really don't know. Maybe things are ok now. Who knows? Here's the really wierd part though (Deana should enjoy this, she likes wierd dream stories. lol) Last night I had this wierd dream, as I usually do. This dream involved him coming up to me, crying, gave me a hug, and said "Rebecca, I'm so sorry." That is so wierd since right after I got that dream all this stuff started to happen. Wierd huh?

So, anyway, on to things that I KNOW are awesome. My church in Minerva hasn't baptized anyone in 2 1/2 years, since April of 2004, which is about the time that the poo hit the fan, so to speak. Soooo, my dad met this woman online (wow that didn't sound right) through his blog that was looking for churches in Minerva. Her husband visited our church this week. My dad went to his house yesterday afternoon to do a Bible Study and the guy is getting baptized on SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, needless to say, we're all psyched. It kinda rocks.

Ummmmmm.......what else is going on..... later today we are going to my Grandpa's house. I get to see my Uncle Mike, who I haven't seen in forever. So, anyway, have had a busy weekend so I should catch up on some of my mounds of homework.

No comments: