Thursday, August 24, 2006

Woohoo!

I'm a sophmore! I'm a sophmore! *does happy dance* I leave for school in probably 15 or 20 minutes as a.......Sophmore! I'm a sophmore *does happy dance again* Can you tell I'm excited? I am ready for school now! The only issue is that I put on my shoes and then looked in the mirror- blue shirt with navy tank, blue jean skirt, brown doc martens. Doesn't exactly flow does it? So, I have to get some different shoes or just say forget it and go with my favorite tried and true docs. Sooo... wish me luck. Oh, and check out my new link on the sidebar to Deana's site. She hasn't added anything yet but I will get on her case about it.

3 comments:

Liz said...

now you'll have to update your profile pic to your ~SoPhOmOrE~ picture!

The Muffin said...

I am going to!!!! Mom took one earlier and once we get the USB cable it's going to be uploaded. It is one of the few pictures that I can force my self to say that I look good in. LOL

Theresa said...

I can't wait to see the new pic. I'm not sure that you came across quite happy enough though, do you think you could take it up a notch??! ;)