Monday, August 7, 2006

Sick

I have what I think is Food Poisoning. Yipee. Went to church today and was completely miserable throughout the day. Went to a family at church's house for lunch and got sick, then passed out on their couch. Yippee. I'm feeling a little better now. I layed down when we got home, intending to only be there for maybe 30 minutes. This was at about 6. I got up at 9:38. I'm very rested now. Too rested, in fact. I can't go to sleep. That's a joy. Nobody is really online either. So I'm bored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky,
Thought you might like to know that the Tucker twins missed both services today because of what they think is food poisoning!! Maybe you ate the same thing at camp???? Hope ya feel better!
TTYL!!1
Jana

Jewel said...

Oh my word! I have had terrible intestinal flu, too. I made myself go to church though because I am the only musician they have. Well, Caleb can manage, but his family left on vacation. So I almost HAD to go but let me tell you, it wasn't fun in the least! The soundman kept thinking there was somehting wrong with my mike because they couldnt' hear me very well, but I just couldn't project, no matter what they did. BUT...I am better. Still weak, though!
I hope you are better, too, Becky!! ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Becky,
Just a tad bit more info that I thought you might enjoy....lol Today Bro. Kramer said that for the past few days he has been receiving calls from people in Ohio saying that they received food poisoning from camp. In fact, two people were hospitalized! Fun Fun! lol
TTYL!!!!
Jana