Saturday, July 29, 2006

Return to the Blogosphere

Hello all, I have not died, just haven't posted anything in a while. Nothing of interest has really happened this week that really is worth blogging. I know, when has that ever stopped me.... please, no comments on that. I have been reading my comments. I am nearing my dad's record for comments on one post, I think. His Napoleon Dynamite post got 15 replies. My Nathanael video has 7. It's getting close. I'm about halfway. So, if you are new to this blog, watch the video and comment. If you can hear the lyrics over the screaming girls, you will be highly impressed. Or the guitar playing. Ok, new subject, because I'm sure my dad will already be ragging on me for spending so much time talking on this one. If you know my dad or have seen his blog you would get why. So anyway. I have gotten really sunburned this week. And have swam alot. And got a new swimsuit. See how much you have missed? But really if you want to catch up on my week go to my Xanga site which I updated daily. This is because it is read by a completely different audience who all share every single detail of their lives . LOL. Can you tell I learned how to use the link button today? Haha.

No comments: