Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Autobiography

I tag:

  1. Sis. Jewel
  2. My Dad
  3. Sis. Theresa
  4. Sis. Dolan


Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and repost as, "My autobiography" ... And use your own answers, not anyone else's, THANK YOU.

1.Where did you take your default pic? In front of MVHS on the first day of High School

2.What exactly are you wearing right now? Tee shirt and PJ pants

3.What is your current problem? I have been practically in love with the same person since I was 7, and he has no interest in me

4.What makes you most happy?--My friends
5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to?--Dive

6.Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? Yes

7.Do you ever watch MTV?-- Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry rarely

8.What's something that really annoys you?-- Being ignored

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1:

1.Middle name:-- Not telling...i hate it

2.Nickname(s):-- Becca, Beeker, Turtle, Yurtle, Beckus, Becky

3.Current location:-- My aunt's

4.Eye color:-- Brown with gold
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2:

1.Do you live with your parents:-- yes

2.Do you get along with your parent(s)?-- Usually, my dad more than my mom

3.Are your parents married/separated/divorced:-- Married.

4.Do you have any Siblings?:-- 5 year old brother and 3 year old sister

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: favorite...

1. IceCream:- Peppermint Stick or Birthday Cake

2. Season:-- Summer

3. Shampoo/conditioner:-- Thermasilk
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Do you ever..

1. Dance in the shower:-- no

2. Write on your hand:-- constantly

3. Call people back:-- Depends on who it is

4. Believe in love:-- yes

5. Sleep on a certain side of the bed:-- Left

6. Any bad habits? I bite my nails

7. Any mental health issues? -- I'm bipolar, I think. LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Have You...

1. Broken a bone:-- My finger

2. Sprained stuff:-- yes

3. Had physical therapy?:-- No

4. Gotten stitches:-- Yes, 13 in my foot after landing on a sawed off fench post.

5. Taken painkillers:-- I don't know. Does Tylenol count?

6. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling:-- No and No

7. Been stung by a bee:-- Several times

8. Thrown up at the dentist:-- no

9. Sworn in front of your parents:-- When I was little and didn't know it.

10. Had detention:-- Twice. Once for tardies, once for late homework

11. Been sent to the principal's office:-- Yes, but my parents even agree it was a stupid reason.
---------------------------------------------------------

Chaper 6: Who/What was the last

1. Movie(s):-- Return to me

2. Person to text you?:-- Magz

3. Person you called:-- Deana or my parents, i can't remember

4. Person you hugged?:-- My cousin

5. Person you tackled?:-- my cousin again

6 . Thing you touched?:-- the keyboard

7. Thing you ate?:-- A cinnabon at the mall. Yum

8.Thing you drank?:-- Pink Lemonade

9.Thing you said?:-- What movie are you watching?

10.Friend you miss the most that has moved:Ummmm.... I'm moving... so probably it will be Rachel Hezakiah Crescimanno

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?-- None of your buissness

2. Honestly, whats on your mind?:-- The guy that I like

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?-- Typing and staring blankly at the screen

4. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?-- Well, I'm not the ugliest person in the world, but I'm no model either

5. Honestly, have you done something bad today?-- Not that I know of

6. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?-- Heehee...when I can. I don't have TV

7. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?-- Somewhat

8. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?:-- Depends on the situation

9. Honestly, do you bite your nails?-- Yes, i need to quit

10. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?-- Yes

11. Honestly, when is the last time you have been to taco bell?-- 1 month ago...wow that question came out of the blue

12. Honestly, are you in denile?-- About some things...probably

13. Honestly, where would you rather be right now?-- Italy or Florida.... at home

14. Honestly, do you like someone?-- Yes
__________________________________________________
___________________________________________________

*Happy Section*
____________________________________________________

1. Are you normally a happy person?-- Depends on the day. Like I said, I'm bipolar.

2. What can make you happy?-- Depends on the situation

3. Does being with your friends make you happy? Absolutely not! Friends? Make me happy? What kind of nonsense is that? Are you out of your mind? Who is happy when they have friends? LOL

No comments: