Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Yet another survey

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4
Page 18 is blank...Tale of Two Cities

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My brothers foot

What is the last thing you watched on tv?

I'm watching Man in the Iron Mask

Without looking guess what time it is.
4:56

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

5:03


With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Leonardo DiCaprio talking on this movie.

When did you last step outside? What where you doing?

About 15 minutes ago, me and my brother were playing Iron Chef


Before starting this survey what did you look at?

Leonardo DiCaprio on the TV


What are you wearing?

Gray shirt, khaki skirt


Did you dream last night?

yeah but i dont remember what about


When did you laugh last?
when my brother was explaining to my mom what he had made with the secret ingrediant (she was the iron chef judge)

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A bunch of pictures, a clock, my mom and dad's wedding invitation that is framed

Seen anything weird lately?

my reflection in the mirror


What do you think of this quiz?
you don't wanna know..and i can't say it..

What is the last film you saw?

Man in the Iron Mask


If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
uhhhh... i would donate a ton to the American Cancer Society.....i would buy every Leonardo DiCaprio movie there is.....no wait...i would go to Hollywood and MEET Leonardo DiCaprio.....and save some for college

Do you like to dance?
DISCO!!! lol...not really

George Bush?

I don't particularly like him although I AM a republican..He is really screwing up the US. It's the 2nd term curse

Imagine your first child is a daughter, what do you call her?
I would name her Caroline Louise...but what if it was twins...no one ever thinks of those hypotheticals...I like the name Nessarose too.

Imagine your first child is a son, what do you call him?

Jack. I actually liked that name before I watched Titanic too so it has nothing to do with that. I like the name Julian too


Would you consider living abroad?
two words.....indoor plumbing

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Your Grandma is over there waiting for you."

4 people who must also do this quiz in THEIR journal
Sis.Jewel, Cassie, Sis.Theresa, Dad

1 comment:

Jewel said...

I took your survey! Did you read it on my blog???? I wouldn't do all of that typing and stuff for just anyone! And no one has answered me back on mine! *sob*
(Probably because they have lives!)