Friday, April 14, 2006

How well do you know me from Rebecca Ryan

For instance, did you
know...?????

Three jobs you have had in your life:

1. Chores
2. babysitting
3. school


Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Titanic
2. Evita
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Cinderella

Four places you have lived

1. Oak street
2. park street
3. coshocton avenue
4.monroe street

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. House
2. Scrubs
3. Top Chef (sis. jewel, who got voted off by the way?)
4. Alias

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Toronto/ Niagra Falls, Canada
3. San Diego, California
4. Concord, New Hampshire


Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tortilla Soup
2. Lamb chops
3. Stromboli
4. Cheesecake


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. North Carolina
2.At my best friends house watching titanic

3. A wild church service!!!!!
4. Camp

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. Nathanael
2. Rachel
3. Peggy
4. Rachelle

You've been tagged. so here it goes...copy and paste into a new email,
delete my answers, replace with your own and send it back to me and on
to other friends! It's always great to learn new things about our friends.

No comments: