Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 6: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy- The Gabri Edition

First of all, I would never use the term "tickle your fancy". It just sounds....weird.

Today, I would like to share with you something much better than anything I could possibly have to say.


Meet Gabri. The living cartoon. If there was ever a person whose mouth you had to worry about because of its unpredictability, it would likely be her. You honestly never, ever know what is going to come out of her mouth, and therefore, some excellent quotes come as a result of this. Unfortunately, many of these also involve facial expressions of disgust and exasperation as a result of the inadequacy that surrounds her presence at all time, and many of her quotes are in context, but here is a small sampling that will hopefully get the point across

Gabri's rewritten lyrics to the song "Hey Jude":
  1. Hate You
  2. Thank You
  3. Hebrew
"Michael, I don't understand why you don't trust me. You already know that I don't cheat most of the time."

Me: Everyone knows that I'm Mom's favorite
Gabri: No. You're the hippie. Nobody likes you.
 
And then, of course, there was the glorious day that she discovered air quotes...
 

1 comment:

Don Ryan said...

Case in point, when confronted with this video Gabri insisted she "never did that". Right.