Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sorry If This Is Getting Old

I have a nice post that I'm working on about this weekend, but right now, I need that to wait, and once again, I need you to pray for me. There are some things here that I really need to work out and deal with and talk through, and how that stuff goes will have a large impact on how long this trip is really going to last. It's not something that I'm going to go into, a few people know about it, and to some people, it's really not that big of a deal. But really, in the current situation I'm in, it's a huge deal. Just pray for me and for God's will. And that I'll actually know what that is, because it kind of escapes me at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I really do love this country. But there are things that need resolved.

Thank you so much for the support you've given me so far. It helps a lot.

No comments: