Friday, March 6, 2009

Shameless Advertising Plug

Okay, I'm going to do a shameless plug here. On March 28th, our church is having an Arts and Crafts Fair. There will be booths with people with all kinds of cool stuff to sell, and you should come check it out.


Here's the plug. First of all, there will be an Easter Basket auction, and the proceeds of this will go towards my trip to Paraguay, thanks to Sis.Potter's generosity. Also, the picture you see here is a hat that my grandma made. I will have at least eleven of these, and will either be selling or auctioning them off, as well. I have a bunch of different colors and there are both denim and silk hats. They are awesome. The picture doesn't do it justice.

So, if you can, please show up and buy something. Even if it's not for me. Or just show up and have fun.It's worth your while. I promise.

No comments: