Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is how rumors get started...


The word going around at school was that ten freshman and three seniors had been caught with drugs. However, the newspaper has just reported that nothing was found.

In other news, to add to this creepy day, in fifth period Spanish, a girl went down to the office to report a student bringing a gun to school. They were there all period. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

In additon to that, this morning there was a creepy man at the bus stop in a trench coat. I saw him as I got on the bus, and he just gave me the creeps. No sooner did I get on the bus, that a patrol car pulls up and two policemen get out, my bus driver gets out of the bus, and they talk to this guy. I don't know what happened in the end, because the patrol car pulled aside so that we could get to school, but still creepy.

Then, just now, something happened, that thanks to teacher confidentiality, I can't say yet, at the middle school. It will most likely make the news and if it does, then I'll say.

Pray for me, guys. Seriously. Today scares the crap out of me.

No comments: