Monday, January 12, 2009

Wow....

Thanks to one of my great friends, who is much more techie than I, I have imported all of my previous blog posts from the past four years that I've been  blogging. On the sidebar, there are links to all 4 previous seasons of "What The Muffin?".

It's so weird how this blog has transformed since June 2005. I remember that I started it on a whim, because my dad had one, after dinner at Olive Garden with my then-boyfriend, Mr.X (and our parents). 

The writing from then, back when the blog was "About Abosolutely Nothing" (note the typo, which is semi-intentional), is absolutely atrocious. I actually used the phrase "LOL" and didn't believe in grammar and/or punctuation back then. *shudder*

I'm really glad that my writing has grown in the past four years. Who knows where I'd be if it hadn't. I really don't want to know. I don't like to remember myself as one with out exquisite form, punctuation, and grammar. And who used smileys way too much.

There are some fun things back in the posts, too. I left some pictures and stuff up for Tiffany once in a while, as a joke, because she used to read my blog. There are a lot of Brian Vickers pictures littered throughout the previous posts, which are rather nostalgic.

So, go ahead and look back at my previous bloggage. 

Just don't say I didn't warn you about the smileys.

No comments: