Monday, January 19, 2009

And so it begins..

I am in full fundraising swing at the moment. I have a letter drawn up to send out, added a tacky give-me-money-please button to my sidebar (By the way, I would like it very much if you took note of that. Or not. Whatevs.)

During the foreign missions report last night, all three people that I hadn't told yet found out that I'm leaving because they announced it while talking about what's going on in Paraguay. I think I'm pretty locked-in now, even if I wasn't before. I also emailed my Uncle Mike last night, asking him if he would be guardian of my estate for my brother and sister in the will, so that I don't have to pick which one of the two that I like better. He said he would and wanted to know when I was leaving. It was at this point that I realized that I forgot to tell him. Oh, snap.

Aunt Julie won't answer her phone/ texts. She should. (That's right, Aunt Julie, YOU!)

I'm a little scared about what Sis.Potter's great idea for fundraising is. It could be anything. Seriously. Anything. I'm not so much scared as very, very curious and a little nervous.

And I now have nothing else I can presently do to work on AIM. It's driving me a little crazy.

No comments: