Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day

I thought that because I was already celebrating the Jewish and Christian winter Holidays, I might as well throw in the Canadian holiday. I don't know what it is, but I know it's the day after Christmas, so there.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas, and I know that I did. I'm actually blogging in my room again, after getting a new laptop. One that actually has wireless. And that can play DVD's. It now has all of the files from my old computer on here. The only downside is that I can't play my Sims on here, but I'll live.

In addition, Dad and I have been rocking it out to Guitar Hero III  for the past couple days and beat the easy level on co-op career mode last night. We're close to beating the normal easy career mode. And Dad got Xbox Live, so we can download some more songs for the game. So, the various Christmas gifts are being put to good use.

No comments: