Sunday, November 9, 2008

Running On Empty

I promise, I probably will get back into my blog groove. Probably. I hope so.

I have been running non-stop ever since school started, but since I started this placement at the preschool, it's been ridiculous. I'm finished with it the week after next, which both bums me out and relieves me. I've been peed on twice in the past month, and don't really want to increase that number at all. My next placement (hopefully) is eighth grade social studies. We were able to request a teacher to work with, and if all goes well, I'll be working with my favorite teacher of all time, Mr.Cook.  After I finish that placement, my last one is in special education. Hurray for that. I'm not looking forward to that at all. Evil Squeaky Voice Teacher is attempting to find me an ESL (English as Second Language) class for that, so fingers crossed.

I don't really have anything else to report at the moment, because that's been my life for the last two months.

Oh yeah, but do pray for my senior social studies teacher and her family. Her husband had throat cancer last year and they found it again. They did surgery on Thursday to find out the severity and the best course of action to take. I sent her an email telling her I was praying for her and to let me know what happened. I got an email last night asking me to keep praying for them because the surgery did not go well. As for what this means, I'm not sure. I'm guessing it means that there was "new" cancer, which is what they were hoping was not there. I'll let you know what I find out, but in the meantime, just pray for them.

P.S. I got Senior pics done....look!

No comments: