Friday, November 28, 2008

I love me some Cullens.....

Sweet mother of Mary, I think I love this Catherine Hardwicke person.

Twilight = 2 hours of complete and total WIN

And now excuse me as I explain why in broken sentence fragments and exclamation points:

BIO CLASS SCENE! Amazing! Just like Midnight Sun (if you've read the partial draft)!

ALICEANDJASPERARESOSTINKINGCUTE!!!! I love them anyway, but seriously. The girl playing Alice needs to stop being so cute. It's not fair. She's so....well....Alice. And Jasper... I think yes. And them together- very much win.

EDWARD! EDWARD! EDWARD! EDWARD! (........3 Hours Later) EDWARD! EDWARD! EDWARD!....

So, for seriously, that movie exceeded my expectations. I read so many horrible reviews, but that was so amazing. For real.

But now, I'm drained and tired from the awesomeness of it all.

Did I mention it was awesome?

No comments: