Sunday, May 18, 2008

Job, Phone, and Coasters

I start work at Java Hut tomorrow. I'm being trained this week. This job has very few cons. I get holidays off and Sundays. Possibly eventually Wednesday. Which will be great. I think actually that the only downside to this job is possibly not getting to go to camp and this would have been my last year at camp because next summer I could be in a third-world country (I hope). We'll have to see what happens. I'm definitely looking forward to having my own money for a change.

I got a new phone today, although it's temporary. I get a phone in August, when my contract expires, but because I start work tomorrow, I need a phone to get in contact with people. So Dad's extra Blackberry is in my possession. I less than three it so much more than my beloved (but crushed) Motorola Q. I am such a nerd.

I turned in my money for Cedar Point tonight, too. Next Monday it's going to be all about the coasters. Woohoo! Except for the fact that somebody (*ahem* Mistie *ahem*) may be abandoning me. Meanie. One of the girls from school that has recently started coming to church (Jennie) is going to CP with us, so it will still be fun.

No comments: