Saturday, March 22, 2008

So far....

I have one bag with some books for my KAP research paper, which I'm not doing MUCH work on while I'm gone, but probably should attempt to look like I'm working on it, as I have to have a thesis when I get back from break and the paper is due April 10th.

I also have a suitcase with clothes and toiletries (isn't that a fun word?) and all that good stuff. I still need to pack my pajamas (which are in the laundry) and my jean skirts (also in laundry).

Apparently, none of the kids know that I am mooching accompanying usefully on this trip, and won't until I load my suitcases in the van tomorrow. That should be fun. Especially because in Sunday School tomorrow because I know that they'll probably ask if I know who it is.

In that case, is it okay for Sunday School teachers to lie to their students?

2 comments:

NinjaJohn said...

Lie...no. Tell the whole story... you don't have too. Answer their questions the way a politician would... lots of words with vauge meaning.

the lizness said...

Well, if any of them read your blog, the cat is out of the bag.

But I hope you have fun! :)